PhD scholarships in the Faculty of Business and Economics
- The University provides several scholarships of interest to research students.
- The main scholarship rounds close on 30 August (international applicants) and 30th October (domestic applicants) each year.
- For a list of available scholarships please visit the Higher Degree Research Office scholarship information pages.
- To apply for candidature and scholarships, applicants must submit an application to the Higher Degree Research Office.
- Once the formal application is submitted, the faculty will look for a research supervisor for the PhD project.
- Application forms and conditions of award are available from the Higher Degree Research Office.
Scholarship applications should be forwarded to:
The Scholarships Coordinator
Higher Degree Research Office
Macquarie University 2109.